About James van Eman Architects
JAMES VAN EMAN ARCHITECTS is a full service, general practice architecture firm providing design and consulting for green building, renovation, and historic preservation.
The Project Living Proof kitchen is designed to be practical, efficient, and fully accessible. It is a lively combination of renovated original building elements and contemporary function.
Project design experience includes:
• Historic renovations ranging from a multi-storey urban bank building, to multiple homes in historic districts.
• Residential projects of high-rise condominium conversion to single family homes.
• Educational projects from multi-building, desert climate dormitory housing to high school library additions.
• Commercial projects of retail core and shell, structured parking, and re-development proposals for federal property.
• Site planning and landscape designs.
Consulting services include building evaluations for real estate due-diligence, energy and environmental performance, and shell / envelope integrity; and existing or new building envelope design for integrity and thermal performance.
JAMES VAN EMAN ARCHITECTS promotes an integrated design process where client, design professionals, builders and users are engaged as the design team from preliminary planning through construction. Integrated design enables sustainable development that is reasonable in scope, resource efficient, and socially responsible.
Please contact us to learn how our services will add value to your design and building projects.